Tradebot does not have any unfilled openings at this time.
At Tradebot we focus on three core attributes:
- Aptitude - things move so quickly, you need to be smart and logical to absorb it fast enough
- Character - the stuff you learned in Kindergarten, the Golden Rule, be trustworthy, play nice, etc.
- Enthusiasm - like a professional sports team, we must be world-class in order to compete
Building great companies requires great people.
- are located in Kansas City, Missouri
- require a 4 year college degree, preferably from a major state university
- are full-time with 7:30 to 3:30 as core working hours
- participate in a year-end discretionary bonus plan
- include great benefits
The interview process
should submit a resume and cover letter to
include ACT or SAT test scores
please mention how you heard about us
principals only - no recruiters please
consists of the following:
Review resume - with possible phone screen
Informal visit - spend 30 minutes with Dave or a member of senior management
Formal interview - meet with 4 members of our team. It takes a unanimous vote to
get an offer!
is to be respectful of all candidates and to keep them informed
of where they stand in the process.
If you have an interview with us - you will know within 24 hours whether you will be moving along in the process.
Emails are answered within 48 hours unless we are out of the office.
If we do not meet these standards, please let us know.